After the great successor of pervious smartphone’s. Xiaomi comes with new blaster series, it’s a POCOPHONE series. speciality of this POCO series that it’s offer amazing features in Mid-Price-Range. Recently Xiaomi POCO launch his new smartphone called XIAOMI POCO PHONE F1. Let’s talk about this device is detail and what’s it’s Advantages & Disadvantages.
XIAOMI POCO PHONE F1 Advantages | Pros | Benefits:
- Network Support : VOLTE / LTE / 3G / 2G.
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- Look of the Smartphone is really very amazing because Xiaomi offers Notch Display in Mid-price-range.
- 6.18inches screen smartphone with Front glass + Back Plastic body.
- Display protected with Gorilla Glass 3.
- The Resolution of display is good 1080 x 2246 FHD with PPI of 403.
- Weight of this device is 180gm.
- Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset ( Octa-core (4×2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 385 Silver ) with Adreno 630 GPU for providing brilliant gaming expirence.
- Two RAM variant available : 8GB / 6GB of RAM
- Three Variant available in POCOPHONE F1 .
– 256GB internal Memory + 8GB / 6GB of RAM.
– 128GB internal Memory + 6GB of RAM.– 64GB internal Memory + 6GB of RAM.
- BEST PART OF THIS DEVICE IS CAMERA : 12 MP, f/1.9, 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF
5 MP, f/2.0, 1.12µm, depth sensor, DUAL LED flash.
- 20MP , f/2.0 front camera
- It’s Run on latest operating system: Android 8.0.1 (OREO)with MIUI 9.6 user interface.
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic.
- Infrared face recognition and Fast Fingerprint sensor are available for secure your phone.
- Type-C to 3.0 mm headphone jack adapter, USB On-The-Go.
- Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery with Fast battery charging 9V/2A (Quick Charge 3.0).
- Colour Availability : Graphite Black, Steel Blue, Rosso Red, Armored Edition with Kevlar
- Xiaomi has priced this new phone starting at Rs. 20,999, for the base 6GB RAM/ 64GB storage variant, Rs. 23,999 for the 6GB RAM/ 128GB variant and Rs. 28,999 for the 8GB RAM/ 256GB variant. While the Armoured edition which is only available in 8GB RAM/ 256GB storage and is priced at Rs.29,999.
XIAOMI POCOPHONE F1 Disadvantages | Problems | Cons :
- Hybrid Slot
- Not Headphones in the box.
- Gorilla Glass Protection 3 older generation.
- OIS not available.
- NO LED flash in front camera.
- Polycarbonate Plastic Body.
Comparison Between Mi A2 (Mi 6X) VS POCO F1
|FEATURES||XIAOMI MI A2|
|Prices||₹ -20K – 25K||₹ – 20k – 29k|
|Network||GSM / HSPA / LTE||GSM / HSPA / LTE|
|Resolution||1080 x 2160||1080 x 2246|
|Reviews||Problems of Mi A2||Problems of POCO F1|
|SIM||Dual SIM||Dual SIM|
|Protection||Gorilla Glass 3||NO|
|Display Type||IPS LCD||IPS LCD|
|Display Size||5.9 inches||6.18 inches|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 660||Qualcomm Snapdragon 845|
|GPU||Adreno 512||Adreno 630|
|OS||Android 8.1 (Android One)||Android 8.0.1|
|Internal Memory||64GB / 128GB||64GB / 128GB / 256GB|
|RAM||4GB / 6GB||6GB / 8GB|
|Rear Camera||12MP + 20MP, f/1.8, Auto Focus, 2x optical zoom, PDAF with LED flash||12MP + 5MP, f/2.0, autofocus, PDAF with Dual LED flash|
|Front camera||20MP, f/1.8||20MP, f/2.0|
|Sound||24-bit/192kHz audio||24-bit/192kHz audio|
|Sensor||Fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, proximity, compass||Infrared face recognition, Face RECOGNITION, Fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Bluetooth||V4.2, A2DP, LE||V4.2, A2DP, LE|
|USB Support||USB TYPE-C, OTG Support||USB TYPE-C, OTG Support|
|Always on Display||NO||NO|
|Battery capacity||3010mAh battery||4000mAh battery|
Xiaomi Launched The Poco F1 In India In Varied RAM/ Inbuilt Storage Options, And Sale For All The Variants Has Already Been Conducted Once On Flipkart And Mi.Com, Except For The Armoured Edition With A ‘Real Kevlar’ Back. However, The Most Premium Variant Of The Poco F1 (Review) Is Now Going On Sale For The First Time Tomorrow On Both The Sites. The Armoured Edition Comes With 8GB RAM And 256GB Inbuilt Storage, And Is Priced At Rs. 29,999 In India. Other Key Highlights Of The Handset Include A Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC With LiquidCool Technology, A 6.18-Inch Display, 12-Megapixel Rear Camera, And More.
Xiaomi’s Sub-Brand Poco Has Announced On Twitter That The Poco F1 Armoured Edition Will Go On Sale For The First Time On Flipkart And Mi.Com. The Sale Will Begin At 12 noon On Both The Sites, And We Recommend That You Register Beforehand, And Fill In Your Payments And Address Details In Advance For Faster Checkout. The Poco F1 Armoured Edition, As Mentioned, Is Priced At Rs. 29,999. All The Other Variants Are Also Going On Sale Alongside The Armoured Edition, At 12 Noon On Flipkart And Mi.Com. In Its First Sale, Xiaomi Announced That Over One Lakh Poco F1 Units Were Sold Within Five Minutes. It Said That More Than 300 Poco F1 Units Were Bought Every Second During The Sale Before It Went Out Of Stock.
The Poco F1 Will Be Available In 6GB RAM/ 64GB Inbuilt Storage Variant (Priced At Rs. 20,999), 6GB RAM/ 128GB Inbuilt Storage Model (Priced At Rs. 23,999), The 8GB RAM/ 256GB Inbuilt Storage Model (Priced At Rs. 28,999), And The Armoured Edition Model With ‘Real Kevlar’ Priced At Rs. 29,999.
Design and Build
Speaking of design, the phone sports a 6.2 inch 1080p display which is just about decent.
The device packs in Gorilla Glass 3, which is another area where Xiaomi has clearly cut costs. Just to add some perspective Corning has launched Gorilla Glass 6 now.
The device houses a dual rear 12-megapixel and 5-megapixel camera setup. Much like most phones these days, this too packs in an ‘AI camera’ and here’s a quick look at the photo samples.
How much does the Poco F1 cost?
For the standard Poco phone F1 there are three combinations of memory and storage, with the cheapest just 20,999 Rupees, which is roughly £233 or US$300.
There is also an Armoured Edition with a Kevlar back panel – the standard F1 has a polycarbonate rear in Graphite Black, Steel Blue or Rosso Red.
- 6GB RAM + 64GB storage: INR 20,999 (£233/$300)
- 6GB RAM + 128GB storage: INR 23,999 (£266/$343)
- 8GB RAM + 256GB storage: INR 28,999 (£322/$415)
- Armoured Edition (8GB + 256GB): INR 29,999 (£333/$429)