HMD global owned Nokia is launching their smartphones likely in the first week of June in India.On other hand images of Nokia 9 is flowing in social media with their attractive look.Frandroid.com leaks Nokia 9 Specs and pictures.
Nokia 9 Sports a 5.27-inch QHD display with 1440×2560 resolutions and screen density of 557 dpi.It is powered 835 processor clocked at 2.46 GHz coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage.The device May come in 6GB variant also.
Nokia 9 runs on Android nougat 7.1.1 with Google pixel like interface and Fingerprint sensor is placed in front end surrounded by two capacitive keys.
- 5.27-inch QHD display with 1440×2560 resolutions.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998 processor.
- 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage.
- Android 7.1.1(nougat).
- 13+13MP Rear-facing Camera with dual LED flash.
- 12MP front-facing camera.
- Fingerprint Sensor.
- Single SIM slot.
- Qualcomm QuickCharge 3.0 fast charger.
- 3800mAH non-removable battery.
Note: – The specifications are not yet fully confirmed
It may price around $700 in the US and €750 in Europe. The price in India could be closer to the US price at INR 45,000.
The device will hit the Gobel market in Q3 or later.In India, it may come in December or January 2018.
If you have any questions or suggestions about this post feel free to post them as comments below.